Axis TCK

dims
Doug, Afkham,

You should now be able to access the axis tck:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/tck/axis-tck/

I've subscribed your apache id's to this mailing list as well. Please
read the FAQ " Why Do I Get An Authorization Failure When I Try To
Access SVN?":

http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html

Thanks,
dims

Re: Axis TCK

Geir Magnusson Jr.-3
do we have an NDA from Doug?

Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> Doug, Afkham,
>
> You should now be able to access the axis tck:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/tck/axis-tck/
>
> I've subscribed your apache id's to this mailing list as well. Please
> read the FAQ " Why Do I Get An Authorization Failure When I Try To
> Access SVN?":
>
> http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html
>
> Thanks,
> dims

Re: Axis TCK

dims
He's employed at IBM....do we have one from tom and glen?

Dug,
Can u please sign the NDA and fax it ASAP to +1 203 665 6400?

http://people.apache.org/~geirm/ApacheNDA.pdf

thanks,
dims

On 2/13/06, Geir Magnusson Jr <[hidden email]> wrote:

> do we have an NDA from Doug?
>
> Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> > Doug, Afkham,
> >
> > You should now be able to access the axis tck:
> > https://svn.apache.org/repos/tck/axis-tck/
> >
> > I've subscribed your apache id's to this mailing list as well. Please
> > read the FAQ " Why Do I Get An Authorization Failure When I Try To
> > Access SVN?":
> >
> > http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html
> >
> > Thanks,
> > dims
> > --
> > Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/blogs/

Re: Axis TCK

Geir Magnusson Jr.-3
it doesn't matter who he works for.  He participates as an individual.

geir