[Axis1.4] No Scheme Found In URI

LTheobald
I'm having a bit of a problem with a webservice I create from a WSDL using Axis 1.4.  I was just wondering if somebody could give me some guidance in getting round this issue.

THe error I am getting is:
org.apache.axis.types.URI$MalformedURIException: No scheme found in URI.

A quick look at the incoming SOAP message shows this:
<url xsi:type="xsd3:anyURI">http%3A//www.ltheobald.co.uk/2006/06/</url>

Well there's the problem - the colon has been encoded before being sent out.  Now unfortunately I have no control over the format of this SOAP - all I have is a WSDL.  Does anyone know if it's possible for me to tell axis to unencode this value?  I've tried debugging my code but the error doesn't seem to be coming from there so I'm assuming this is coming from an axis base class.

Would switching to Axis2 solve this issue?  I have attempted to generate some code from my WSDL with Axis2 but I've not had much luck getting it to work.

Regards,
Lee

WSDL used
Incoming SOAP message