[Axis2 C] [Vote] Bill Blough as a committer in Axis2

[Axis2 C] [Vote] Bill Blough as a committer in Axis2

robertlazarski .
Hi all,

My name is Robert Lazarski, I have been active in the Axis2 Java
community since near the beggining and was recently accepted by the
Apache board as PMC chair of the Axis project.

Bill Blough has been active in the gnu.org community, and he has been
developing software using Axis2c since 2006. He has expressed interest
in contributing code as a committer.

Here's my +1 for him. We need at least 3 votes for Bill from PMC / committers.

Regards,
Robert

Robert

Re: [Axis2 C] [Vote] Bill Blough as a committer in Axis2

Nadir Amra
+1

Nandika Jayawardana <[hidden email]> wrote on 11/17/2017 12:16:15 PM:

> From: Nandika Jayawardana <[hidden email]>

> To: Apache AXIS C Developers List <[hidden email]>
> Cc: Bill Blough <[hidden email]>
> Date: 11/17/2017 12:16 PM
> Subject: Re: [Axis2 C] [Vote] Bill Blough as a committer in Axis2
>
> +1

> Nandika

> On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 10:53 PM, robertlazarski . <[hidden email]
> > wrote:

> Hi all,

> My name is Robert Lazarski, I have been active in the Axis2 Java
> community since near the beggining and was recently accepted by the
> Apache board as PMC chair of the Axis project.
>
> Bill Blough has been active in the gnu.org community, and he has been
> developing software using Axis2c since 2006. He has expressed interest
> in contributing code as a committer.
>
> Here's my +1 for him. We need at least 3 votes for Bill from PMC / committers.
>
> Regards,
> Robert

Re: [Axis2 C] [Vote] Bill Blough as a committer in Axis2

Rafael Bronzeri
I agree

Rafael Bronzeri

Em 17/11/2017 17:32, "Nadir Amra" <[hidden email]> escreveu:
+1

Nandika Jayawardana <[hidden email]> wrote on 11/17/2017 12:16:15 PM:

> From: Nandika Jayawardana <[hidden email]>

> To: Apache AXIS C Developers List <[hidden email]>
> Cc: Bill Blough <[hidden email]>
> Date: 11/17/2017 12:16 PM
> Subject: Re: [Axis2 C] [Vote] Bill Blough as a committer in Axis2
>
> +1

> Nandika

> On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 10:53 PM, robertlazarski . <[hidden email]
> > wrote:

> Hi all,

> My name is Robert Lazarski, I have been active in the Axis2 Java
> community since near the beggining and was recently accepted by the
> Apache board as PMC chair of the Axis project.
>
> Bill Blough has been active in the gnu.org community, and he has been
> developing software using Axis2c since 2006. He has expressed interest
> in contributing code as a committer.
>
> Here's my +1 for him. We need at least 3 votes for Bill from PMC / committers.
>
> Regards,
> Robert

Re: [Axis2 C] [Vote] Bill Blough as a committer in Axis2

Giorgio Zoppi
So there is mass. Can we continue on this project so?
Best Regards,
Giorgio

I agree

Rafael Bronzeri

Em 17/11/2017 17:32, "Nadir Amra" <[hidden email]> escreveu:
+1

Nandika Jayawardana <[hidden email]> wrote on 11/17/2017 12:16:15 PM:

> From: Nandika Jayawardana <[hidden email]>

> To: Apache AXIS C Developers List <[hidden email]>
> Cc: Bill Blough <[hidden email]>
> Date: 11/17/2017 12:16 PM
> Subject: Re: [Axis2 C] [Vote] Bill Blough as a committer in Axis2
>
> +1

> Nandika

> On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 10:53 PM, robertlazarski . <[hidden email]
> > wrote:

> Hi all,

> My name is Robert Lazarski, I have been active in the Axis2 Java
> community since near the beggining and was recently accepted by the
> Apache board as PMC chair of the Axis project.
>
> Bill Blough has been active in the gnu.org community, and he has been
> developing software using Axis2c since 2006. He has expressed interest
> in contributing code as a committer.
>
> Here's my +1 for him. We need at least 3 votes for Bill from PMC / committers.
>
> Regards,
> Robert

Re: [Axis2 C] [Vote] Bill Blough as a committer in Axis2

robertlazarski .
We seem to need at least one more vote from a PMC member. Nandika Jayawardana is a PMC member, but the rest of the votes are non-binding it seems as I didn't find the names here:

http://axis.apache.org/axis2/c/core/team-list.html

On Sun, Nov 19, 2017 at 7:41 AM, Giorgio Zoppi <[hidden email]> wrote:
So there is mass. Can we continue on this project so?
Best Regards,
Giorgio

I agree

Rafael Bronzeri

Em 17/11/2017 17:32, "Nadir Amra" <[hidden email]> escreveu:
+1

Nandika Jayawardana <[hidden email]> wrote on 11/17/2017 12:16:15 PM:

> From: Nandika Jayawardana <[hidden email]>

> To: Apache AXIS C Developers List <[hidden email]>
> Cc: Bill Blough <[hidden email]>
> Date: 11/17/2017 12:16 PM
> Subject: Re: [Axis2 C] [Vote] Bill Blough as a committer in Axis2
>
> +1

> Nandika

> On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 10:53 PM, robertlazarski . <[hidden email]
> > wrote:

> Hi all,

> My name is Robert Lazarski, I have been active in the Axis2 Java
> community since near the beggining and was recently accepted by the
> Apache board as PMC chair of the Axis project.
>
> Bill Blough has been active in the gnu.org community, and he has been
> developing software using Axis2c since 2006. He has expressed interest
> in contributing code as a committer.
>
> Here's my +1 for him. We need at least 3 votes for Bill from PMC / committers.
>
> Regards,
> Robert

Re: [Axis2 C] [Vote] Bill Blough as a committer in Axis2

Deepal Jayasinghe-2
+1

On Nov 27, 2017 5:13 PM, "robertlazarski ." <[hidden email]> wrote:
We seem to need at least one more vote from a PMC member. Nandika Jayawardana is a PMC member, but the rest of the votes are non-binding it seems as I didn't find the names here:

http://axis.apache.org/axis2/c/core/team-list.html

On Sun, Nov 19, 2017 at 7:41 AM, Giorgio Zoppi <[hidden email]> wrote:
So there is mass. Can we continue on this project so?
Best Regards,
Giorgio

I agree

Rafael Bronzeri

Em 17/11/2017 17:32, "Nadir Amra" <[hidden email]> escreveu:
+1

Nandika Jayawardana <[hidden email]> wrote on 11/17/2017 12:16:15 PM:

> From: Nandika Jayawardana <[hidden email]>

> To: Apache AXIS C Developers List <[hidden email]>
> Cc: Bill Blough <[hidden email]>
> Date: 11/17/2017 12:16 PM
> Subject: Re: [Axis2 C] [Vote] Bill Blough as a committer in Axis2
>
> +1

> Nandika

> On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 10:53 PM, robertlazarski . <[hidden email]
> > wrote:

> Hi all,

> My name is Robert Lazarski, I have been active in the Axis2 Java
> community since near the beggining and was recently accepted by the
> Apache board as PMC chair of the Axis project.
>
> Bill Blough has been active in the gnu.org community, and he has been
> developing software using Axis2c since 2006. He has expressed interest
> in contributing code as a committer.
>
> Here's my +1 for him. We need at least 3 votes for Bill from PMC / committers.
>
> Regards,
> Robert

Re: [Axis2 C] [Vote] Bill Blough as a committer in Axis2

robertlazarski .
Thanks Deepal! I will send another email announcing the vote.