[Axis2] Geronimo Java Mail & Activation Jars

[Axis2] Geronimo Java Mail & Activation Jars

Thilina Gunarathne
Hi all,

We are currently looking in to the possibility of integrating MTOM implementation with

Gerenimo Java Mail & Java Activation implementations. Currently MTOM impl is working with

Sun Java Mail & Activation implementations which will give problems when it comes to

creating a Maven repository.
The Geronimo java Mail jar currently downloaded by Axis 2 maven doesn't contain the

necessary implementations needed for MTOM. But it seems the current java mail source in

Geronimo contains some of the implementations. If somebody can provide details about the

current status of the Java Mail & Activation spec implementations in Geronimo will be

greatly appriciated.

Thanx & regards.

~ Thilina

Re: [Axis2] Geronimo Java Mail & Activation Jars

dims
Java Mail & Activation spec implementations are ready to be used...so
use it and log bugs if any with geronimo.

thanks,
dims