Axis2 - Session Timeout

Ramesh Gurunathan
Hi Team,

I understand that in Axis2, the session scope timesout in 30 seconds.
How and where can I change this value?

Appreciate your response.

Ramesh

Re: Axis2 - Session Timeout

Eran Chinthaka
Ramesh Gurunathan wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> I understand that in Axis2, the session scope timesout in 30 seconds.
> How and where can I change this value?

You need to set your required time out interval using

configurationContext.setProperty(Constants.Configuration.CONFIG_CONTEXT_TIMOUT_INTERVAL,
new Integer(5000));

-- Chinthaka

Re: Axis2 - Session Timeout

lam1tuoi
I have tried but nothing happen, session was still there
-- lam