[Axis2[ Time for a release?

Samisa Abeysinghe-4
I meant to say, Axis2!

Samisa...

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 11:08 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
Folks,
    I looked at the Jiras after a loooong time and seems that there are quite a number of them as well as few ones with patches from users.

    May be it is a good time to fire up a new release. Thoughts are welcome.

Thanks,
Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe
Director, Engineering - WSO2 Inc.

Samisa Abeysinghe
Director, Engineering - WSO2 Inc.

Re: [Axis2[ Time for a release?

Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar
On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 11:13 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I meant to say, Axis2!

> Samisa...
>
> On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 11:08 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Folks,
>>     I looked at the Jiras after a loooong time and seems that there are
>> quite a number of them as well as few ones with patches from users.
>>     May be it is a good time to fire up a new release. Thoughts are
>> welcome.

+1. I'll go through the Jira and fix them.

What will be the version number? 1.7.0?

Regards,
Shankar

>> Thanks,
>> Samisa...
>> --
>> Samisa Abeysinghe
>> Director, Engineering - WSO2 Inc.
>>
>> http://www.wso2.com/ - "The Open Source SOA Company"
>

> --
> Samisa Abeysinghe
> Director, Engineering - WSO2 Inc.
>
> http://www.wso2.com/ - "The Open Source SOA Company"

--
S.Uthaiyashankar
Software Architect
WSO2 Inc.
http://wso2.com/ - "The Open Source SOA Company"

Re: [Axis2[ Time for a release?

Samisa Abeysinghe-4

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 8:27 AM, Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 11:13 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I meant to say, Axis2!

> Samisa...
>
> On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 11:08 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Folks,
>>     I looked at the Jiras after a loooong time and seems that there are
>> quite a number of them as well as few ones with patches from users.
>>     May be it is a good time to fire up a new release. Thoughts are
>> welcome.

+1. I'll go through the Jira and fix them.

What will be the version number? 1.7.0?

Yes, I think it should be 1.7, as we have few new features.

Samisa...

Regards,
Shankar

>> Thanks,
>> Samisa...
>> --
>> Samisa Abeysinghe
>> Director, Engineering - WSO2 Inc.
>>
>> http://www.wso2.com/ - "The Open Source SOA Company"
>

> --
> Samisa Abeysinghe
> Director, Engineering - WSO2 Inc.
>
> http://www.wso2.com/ - "The Open Source SOA Company"

--
S.Uthaiyashankar
Software Architect
WSO2 Inc.

Samisa Abeysinghe
Director, Engineering - WSO2 Inc.

Re: [Axis2[ Time for a release?

Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar
Hi Devs,

Since moving the project to TLP is finished, it is a good time to do a
release of Axis2/C. Lets fix the jiras and do 1.7.0 release.

I can volenteer to be the release manager.

WDYT?

Regards,
Shankar

On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 3:21 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 8:27 AM, Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 11:13 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>> > I meant to say, Axis2!
>>
>> > Samisa...

>> +1. I'll go through the Jira and fix them.
>>
>> What will be the version number? 1.7.0?
>
> Yes, I think it should be 1.7, as we have few new features.
> Samisa...
>

>> Regards,
>> Shankar

>> > --
>> > Samisa Abeysinghe
>> > Director, Engineering - WSO2 Inc.
>> >
>> > http://www.wso2.com/ - "The Open Source SOA Company"
>> >

>> --
>> S.Uthaiyashankar
>> Software Architect
>> WSO2 Inc.
>> http://wso2.com/ - "The Open Source SOA Company"
>

> --
> Samisa Abeysinghe
> Director, Engineering - WSO2 Inc.
>
> http://www.wso2.com/ - "The Open Source SOA Company"

--
S.Uthaiyashankar
Software Architect
WSO2 Inc.
http://wso2.com/ - "lean . enterprise . middleware"

Re: [Axis2[ Time for a release?

Samisa Abeysinghe-4

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 6:55 PM, Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Devs,

Since moving the project to TLP is finished, it is a good time to do a
release of Axis2/C. Lets fix the jiras and do 1.7.0 release.

I can volenteer to be the release manager.

+1.

Let me start a vote on release manager.

Samisa...

WDYT?

Regards,
Shankar

On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 3:21 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 8:27 AM, Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 11:13 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>> > I meant to say, Axis2!
>>
>> > Samisa...

>> +1. I'll go through the Jira and fix them.
>>
>> What will be the version number? 1.7.0?
>
> Yes, I think it should be 1.7, as we have few new features.
> Samisa...
>

>> Regards,
>> Shankar

>> > --
>> > Samisa Abeysinghe
>> > Director, Engineering - WSO2 Inc.
>> >
>> > http://www.wso2.com/ - "The Open Source SOA Company"
>> >

>> --
>> S.Uthaiyashankar
>> Software Architect
>> WSO2 Inc.
>> http://wso2.com/ - "The Open Source SOA Company"
>

> --
> Samisa Abeysinghe
> Director, Engineering - WSO2 Inc.
>
> http://www.wso2.com/ - "The Open Source SOA Company"

--
S.Uthaiyashankar
Software Architect
WSO2 Inc.
http://wso2.com/ - "lean . enterprise . middleware"

--
Samisa Abeysinghe
Director, Engineering - WSO2 Inc.

http://wso2.com/ - "lean . enterprise . middleware"

Re: [Axis2[ Time for a release?

Danushka Menikkumbura-2
+1 for Shankar as the release manager.

Danushka

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 8:56 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 6:55 PM, Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Devs,

Since moving the project to TLP is finished, it is a good time to do a
release of Axis2/C. Lets fix the jiras and do 1.7.0 release.

I can volenteer to be the release manager.

+1.

Let me start a vote on release manager.

Samisa...

WDYT?

Regards,
Shankar

On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 3:21 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 8:27 AM, Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 11:13 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>> > I meant to say, Axis2!
>>
>> > Samisa...

>> +1. I'll go through the Jira and fix them.
>>
>> What will be the version number? 1.7.0?
>
> Yes, I think it should be 1.7, as we have few new features.
> Samisa...
>

>> Regards,
>> Shankar

>> > --
>> > Samisa Abeysinghe
>> > Director, Engineering - WSO2 Inc.
>> >
>> > http://www.wso2.com/ - "The Open Source SOA Company"
>> >

>> --
>> S.Uthaiyashankar
>> Software Architect
>> WSO2 Inc.
>> http://wso2.com/ - "The Open Source SOA Company"
>

> --
> Samisa Abeysinghe
> Director, Engineering - WSO2 Inc.
>
> http://www.wso2.com/ - "The Open Source SOA Company"

--
S.Uthaiyashankar
Software Architect
WSO2 Inc.
http://wso2.com/ - "lean . enterprise . middleware"

--
Samisa Abeysinghe
Director, Engineering - WSO2 Inc.

http://wso2.com/ - "lean . enterprise . middleware"

--
Danushka Menikkumbura
Technical Lead, WSO2 Inc.

blog : http://danushka-menikkumbura.blogspot.com/

Re: [Axis2[ Time for a release?

Sanjaya Ratnaweera

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 8:56 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 6:55 PM, Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Devs,

Since moving the project to TLP is finished, it is a good time to do a
release of Axis2/C. Lets fix the jiras and do 1.7.0 release.

I can volenteer to be the release manager.

+1

Thanks

    ~sanjaya

+1.

Let me start a vote on release manager.

Samisa...

WDYT?

Regards,
Shankar

On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 3:21 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 8:27 AM, Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 11:13 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>> > I meant to say, Axis2!
>>
>> > Samisa...

>> +1. I'll go through the Jira and fix them.
>>
>> What will be the version number? 1.7.0?
>
> Yes, I think it should be 1.7, as we have few new features.
> Samisa...
>

>> Regards,
>> Shankar

>> > --
>> > Samisa Abeysinghe
>> > Director, Engineering - WSO2 Inc.
>> >
>> > http://www.wso2.com/ - "The Open Source SOA Company"
>> >

>> --
>> S.Uthaiyashankar
>> Software Architect
>> WSO2 Inc.
>> http://wso2.com/ - "The Open Source SOA Company"
>

> --
> Samisa Abeysinghe
> Director, Engineering - WSO2 Inc.
>
> http://www.wso2.com/ - "The Open Source SOA Company"

--
S.Uthaiyashankar
Software Architect
WSO2 Inc.
http://wso2.com/ - "lean . enterprise . middleware"

--
Samisa Abeysinghe
Director, Engineering - WSO2 Inc.

http://wso2.com/ - "lean . enterprise . middleware"

--
Sanjaya Ratnaweera
Senior Software Engineer; WSO2 Inc.

http://www.samudura.org
http://www.samudura.net

Re: [Axis2[ Time for a release?

Damitha Kumarage-4
+1

Thanks,
Damitha
Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar wrote:

> Hi Devs,
>
> Since moving the project to TLP is finished, it is a good time to do a
> release of Axis2/C. Lets fix the jiras and do 1.7.0 release.
>
> I can volenteer to be the release manager.
>
> WDYT?
>
> Regards,
> Shankar
>

> On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 3:21 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 8:27 AM, Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:

>>> +1. I'll go through the Jira and fix them.
>>>
>>> What will be the version number? 1.7.0?
>>>
>> Yes, I think it should be 1.7, as we have few new features.
>> Samisa...
>>

>>> Regards,
>>> Shankar

>>> --