Axis2c

Giorgio Zoppi
Hello everybody,
i am going to drop any committement to axis2c. For my side should go to the attic.

Re: Axis2c

Rafael Bronzeri
Hi Giorgio,

I'm waiting for a response from the company that I work for with authorization if I can contribute with Axis2C in my free time.
The estimated date for response is tomorrow.

Rafael

Hello everybody,
i am going to drop any committement to axis2c. For my side should go to the attic.

Re: Axis2c

Rafael Bronzeri
Hi Deepal,

I can contribute with Axis2C, I will send
Individual Contributor License Agreement (ICLA).
Have I send it to [hidden email], right?

Giorgio and Sendil,

Let's continue the project planning?

Rafael

Em ter, 10 de mai de 2016 00:02, Deepal jayasinghe <[hidden email]> escreveu:
You can submit a CLA. So you can get started.

Deepal
Hi Giorgio,

I'm waiting for a response from the company that I work for with authorization if I can contribute with Axis2C in my free time.
The estimated date for response is tomorrow.

Rafael

Em seg, 9 de mai de 2016 17:43, Giorgio Zoppi <[hidden email]> escreveu:
Hello everybody,
i am going to drop any committement to axis2c. For my side should go to the attic.

Re: Axis2c

Giorgio Zoppi
Ok,
Deepal in this project i have no authority on JIRA as I had on etch or tuscany. We need to create a backlog in order to plan. In Spain we have this monday free. Let's give to axis2c a last try...could you help on this? My apache.org is [hidden email]. So we can create in Jira a roadmap and a release plan.
Best Regards,
Giorgio

--
Quiero ser el rayo de sol que cada día te despierta
para hacerte respirar y vivir en me.
"Favola -Moda".

Re: Axis2c

Deepal Jayasinghe-2
Hi Giorgio,

You need to be a committer to be marked as a JIRA dev. So what you can do now is to create JIRAs and start working on, once you get committership we can make your a JIRA dev so you can assign them to you or someone else.

Deepal
[...]

I have sent the ICLA for Apache org.
May you help me to get commit access?

Thank you
Rafael

Em sáb, 14 de mai de 2016 14:06, Giorgio Zoppi <[hidden email]> escreveu:
Ok.

Re: Axis2c

Rafael Bronzeri
Hi Deepal,

I received the response from Apache, my ICLA has been filed.

Rafael Bronzeri

Em seg, 16 de mai de 2016 15:46, Rafael Bronzeri <[hidden email]> escreveu:
Hi Deepal,

I have sent the ICLA for Apache org.
May you help me to get commit access?

Thank you
Rafael

Em sáb, 14 de mai de 2016 14:06, Giorgio Zoppi <[hidden email]> escreveu:
Ok.

Re: Axis2c

Rafael Bronzeri
Hi Deepal,

Have we any news on this?

Can you help me to get commit privilege?

Thank you!

Rafael

Em ter, 17 de mai de 2016 08:50, Rafael Bronzeri <[hidden email]> escreveu:
Hi Deepal,

I received the response from Apache, my ICLA has been filed.

Rafael Bronzeri

Em seg, 16 de mai de 2016 15:46, Rafael Bronzeri <[hidden email]> escreveu:
Hi Deepal,

I have sent the ICLA for Apache org.
May you help me to get commit access?

Thank you
Rafael

Em sáb, 14 de mai de 2016 14:06, Giorgio Zoppi <[hidden email]> escreveu:
Ok.

Re: Axis2c

Rafael Bronzeri
Hi Deepal,

Yes I have.

I've attached on Jira.

Itens:
(AXIS2C-1674) Simple HttpServer crashes when reading directories in Windows 2012 Server
(AXIS2C-1677) Include the last two characters CRLF at the end of SOAP Env in Http Content-Length

There are others tickets regarding HttpServer, about it me and Deepal are analyzing and studying the possibility to include or change Axis2C HttpServer using a complete Http library, like: libevent, microhttpd, libuv etc...

On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 11:23 PM, Deepal jayasinghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email][hidden email]