Beginner question

Oscar Pernas
Hi all,

Im new with AXIS2 and Im thinking in using it for an integration. The latest version is from 3 years, I've read that you are planning the release a new version 1.7. is true? is the actual version (1.6.0) reliable for a production environment?

Thanks in advance!

Óscar Pernas Plaza.

Re: Beginner question

Alex Mantaut
Hi Oscar,
             I'm new to the project, I've been using Axis2/C on production environment for almost a year... I've been using 1.6 and it works, but it has several issues, some of which are resolved already in trunk and will be available on the next release...
              Regarding 1.7: Yeah, currently we're working on getting version 1.7 released, after a lot of time since the last release... There is no way to tell how long will it take because there are many jira ssues that affect this release, and testing/reviewing patches will take some time...

Regards

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:38 AM, Oscar Pernas <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

Im new with AXIS2 and Im thinking in using it for an integration. The latest version is from 3 years, I've read that you are planning the release a new version 1.7. is true? is the actual version (1.6.0) reliable for a production environment?

Thanks in advance!

--
Óscar Pernas Plaza.

Mantaut Alex
Intraway Corp.

+54 (11) 6040-4000
MSN:
[hidden email]

Visit our website at http://www.intraway.com
Proud to be an ISO 9001:2008 certified company