Broken links

Wim Vinckier
Hi,

I just want to let you know that the download links on
http://axis.apache.org/axis2/c/core/download.cgi are broken.  I had to use
the archive server to find the downloads.  There are also some death links
in the README file which in the repository.  A few of the links on
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/axis/axis2/c/core/trunk/README refer to
ws.apache.org while it probably has to change to axis.apache.org.

Regards,

wim vinckier.

Re: Broken links

Rajika Kumarasiri-2
hi,

Can you create an issue in jira with this problem. That will help to track.

Rajika

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 2:09 AM, Wim Vinckier <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I just want to let you know that the download links on
http://axis.apache.org/axis2/c/core/download.cgi are broken.  I had to use
the archive server to find the downloads.  There are also some death links
in the README file which in the repository.  A few of the links on
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/axis/axis2/c/core/trunk/README refer to
ws.apache.org while it probably has to change to axis.apache.org.

Regards,

wim vinckier.

Re: Broken links

Wim Vinckier
Hi,

The issues are created.

wim.

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 2:55 PM, Rajika Kumarasiri <[hidden email]> wrote:
hi,

Can you create an issue in jira with this problem. That will help to track.

Rajika

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 2:09 AM, Wim Vinckier <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I just want to let you know that the download links on
http://axis.apache.org/axis2/c/core/download.cgi are broken.  I had to use
the archive server to find the downloads.  There are also some death links
in the README file which in the repository.  A few of the links on
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/axis/axis2/c/core/trunk/README refer to
ws.apache.org while it probably has to change to axis.apache.org.

Regards,

wim vinckier.

RE: Broken links

Baxi, Rinil Rushabh

Hi,

Please let me know the alternate link to download AXIS2C 1.6.0 source code for linux.

Best Regards,

Rinil

Re: Broken links

Wim Vinckier
I found the package on [1] archive.apache.org.

[1] http://archive.apache.org/dist/ws/axis2/c/1_6_0/

wim vinckier.