Building on Mac OS X

Tharindu Mathew-2
Hi,

I managed to get the build working on Mac OS X with the help of SanjayaR. Hope it would help someone else as well.

The latest patch is attached to: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-1639

Best,
Tharindu

Tharindu

Re: Building on Mac OS X

Tharindu Mathew-2

Hi Rajika,

No, it does not. The writing style is not suited for a doc patch.

I can submit a documentation patch if/when this is committed. Wdyt?