Building rampartc module, Does not file axis2_engine library

Building rampartc module, Does not file axis2_engine library

Raghu Udupa-2

Hi,

I have set AXIS2C_HOME directory correctly.

I run configure using following command

./configure --prefix=${AXIS2C_HOME} --enable-static=no --with-axis2=${AXIS2C_HOME}/include/axis2-1.5.0

Then when I run make, I get an error saying

usr/bin/ld: cannot find -laxis2_engine

But, libaxis2_engine.a and corresponding so libs are under $AXIS2C_HOME/lib directory.

I am trying to build rampart module on Redhat Enterprise server.

Thanks,

Raghu