Change target endpoint of generated stub

Change target endpoint of generated stub

Clemens Wyss DEV
Hoi all,
I need to change the target endpoint URL of my generated axis2 stub depending on the environment (test, production) we are running our app.
I tried :

EndpointReference targetEpr = new EndpointReference( <fq url of endpoint, e.g.: http://webservicehost:8080/path/of/webservice> );
stub._getServiceClient().setTargetEPR( targetEpr );

I have the feeling that only the webservicehost (and port) is taken into account, but not the /path/of/webservice. I am seeing POSTs tot he original path in the wsdl ...

Am I missing something?

Thx
Clemens

AW: Change target endpoint of generated stub

Clemens Wyss DEV
Was (of course) my fault ;)
All ok, setTargetEPR does work as expected.

Sorry for the noise ...

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----