Contribution to Axis2

Jens Offenbach
Hallo,
we are currently using Axis2 on top of OSGi for Soap Web Service development. During our first tests, we have found out that service removal is not implemented yet. We have added the piece of code to the class "WSTracker" and want to contribute this small extension to the upstream project.

What is the Axis2 way? Can I create a pull request on Github?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Jens
--------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email] For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Re: Contribution to Axis2

Andreas Veithen-2
On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 12:22 PM, Jens Offenbach <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hallo,
> we are currently using Axis2 on top of OSGi for Soap Web Service
> development. During our first tests, we have found out that service removal
> is not implemented yet. We have added the piece of code to the class
> "WSTracker" and want to contribute this small extension to the upstream
> project.
>
> What is the Axis2 way? Can I create a pull request on Github?

Since that is only a mirror, I don't think that notifications of new
pull requests are sent to the mailing list. You may want to create a
JIRA ticket in addition to the pull request.