Empty servicePath parameter

Sander Fieten
Hi all,

I would like to have a Axis2 configuration where the Axis2 servicePath parameter is empty.
When I however set the servicePath to empty in axis2.xml an exception is raised that “service
path cannot be null or empty”. I noticed there was already in issue about this in JIRA (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2602
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2602>). Although it has status resolved
it is still not possible to have an empty servicePath. Is this intentional or has this issue
resurfaced?

Thanks for your answer!

Sander Fieten

Re: Empty servicePath parameter

Kun AY Yang

Hello All,

Do you know how to unsubscribe this mail?

Cheers

Inactive hide details for Sander Fieten ---08/04/2016 03:56:26 PM---Hi all, I would like to have a Axis2 configuration where thSander Fieten ---08/04/2016 03:56:26 PM---Hi all, I would like to have a Axis2 configuration where the Axis2 servicePath parameter is empty.

From: Sander Fieten <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]
Date: 08/04/2016 03:56 PM
Subject: Empty servicePath parameter

<
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2602>). Although it has status resolved
it is still not possible to have an empty servicePath. Is this intentional or has this issue
resurfaced?

Thanks for your answer!

Sander Fieten

----