Error Running WSDLToJava: No symbol table entry found

Error Running WSDLToJava: No symbol table entry found

eogreen
Hi,

May I humbly ask for assistance..?  I am trying to build my WSDLToJava emitter
classes for a new client proxy.  I am getting the following error on the
command line.  I'm not sure which symbol table is being referred to in the
message.

<sample>

C:\Documents and Settings\egreen\bench\src>java -cp
org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java RTDM-collector-wsdl.xml

(org.apache.axis.i18n.ProjectResourceBundle).
java.io.IOException: No symbol table entry found for message
{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/}EquipmentNotRegistered
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.FaultInfo.<init>(FaultInfo.java:99)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.fillInBindingInfo(SymbolTable.java:2568)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populateBindings(SymbolTable.java:2480)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:735)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.add(SymbolTable.java:534)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:509)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:486)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$WSDLRunnable.run(Parser.java:356)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Thanks in advance,
Eric Green

_____________

__________________________________
Yahoo! Mail Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail

Re: Error Running WSDLToJava: No symbol table entry found

Anne Thomas Manes
I think you have a namespace problem in your WSDL. The tool is
rejecting this element:
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/}EquipmentNotRegistered

What that says is that you defined an element in the WSDL namespace,
but you can't do that. I suspect one of two things. Either you set
your targetNamespace to be http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/ (can't do
that), or you refer to wsdl:EquipmentNotRegistered.

If you provide your WSDL, I'd be happy to take a look at it.

Anne

(ps -- in the future, please send this type of user question to the
axis-user list)