Fw: HTTP 500 When try view WSDL / Ecedute method as test with Get

Fw: HTTP 500 When try view WSDL / Ecedute method as test with Get

Tony Hamill
Hi (sorry for report I am at a total impasse),
    I am very new to AXIS. I have been able to get Tomcat (5.5) working and installed AXIS. I can verify the install by viewing the happyaxis.jsp page. The only jar I don't have is xmlsec which is optional.
I can view the list of deployed services - AdminService and Version. I can also browse their WSDL.

However in the install guide it calls the EchoHeaders.jws?method=list. When I try this I get a HTTP 500 Error "The page cannot be displayed". I get the same error if I try to browse the WSDL.

Also if I create a jws file from a java source file and put it into the axis folder I get the same error when I try to view its wsdl.

Finally I cannot se the SOAPMonitorApplet.

Is this a permission issue?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks