Generating WSDL with axis2-M1

satyasrinivas.turaga

Hi,

I am new to Web Services and Axis. I have successfully deployed a web
service on a tomcat server and would like to know how to generate the
WSDL from it.

In the previous version of Axis this was achieved with Java2WSDL and
Wsdl2Java.

Thanks,
Satya.

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or [hidden email] immediately

Re: Generating WSDL with axis2-M1

Srinath Perera
Hi Satya;

Axis2 M1 is just a Milstone relase and have limited functionality. It
does not have the
WSDL generation or codegen support built in.

Axis2 M2 which is due in month or so, will have WSDL codegn support
(limited) but I can not give time line for WSDL generateion support
Cheers
Srinath

On 5/10/05, [hidden email]
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am new to Web Services and Axis. I have successfully deployed a web
> service on a tomcat server and would like to know how to generate the
> WSDL from it.
>
> In the previous version of Axis this was achieved with Java2WSDL and
> Wsdl2Java.
>
> Thanks,
> Satya.
>
> Confidentiality Notice
>
> The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended
> for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. If
> you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or [hidden email] immediately
> and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

RE: Generating WSDL with axis2-M1

satyasrinivas.turaga

Thanks Srikanth.
This clarifies. But to try out my development on Web Services which
version of axis would be the best.

Regards,

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am new to Web Services and Axis. I have successfully deployed a web
> service on a tomcat server and would like to know how to generate the
> WSDL from it.
>
> In the previous version of Axis this was achieved with Java2WSDL and
> Wsdl2Java.
>
> Thanks,
> Satya.
>
> Confidentiality Notice

> addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information.
> If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at
> Wipro or [hidden email] immediately and destroy all copies of
> this message and any attachments.

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or [hidden email] immediately

Re: Generating WSDL with axis2-M1

Srinath Perera
Axis 1.2 final I would say