How do I re-direct my e-mail address to continue receiving this e-mails from this forum

How do I re-direct my e-mail address to continue receiving this e-mails from this forum

Stadelmann Josef-2

Hi,

I have a very simple issue but can’t find the way how to do it, was looking at

http://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/core/mail-lists.html

unfortunately I don’t get any more clever. All I see when I click is on  subscribe link is a mail form opening

but what do I have to send ?

And I ask that because I follow many dozens of apache.org mailing lists.

Regards

Josef

Re: How do I re-direct my e-mail address to continue receiving this e-mails from this forum

ariel sabiguero yawelak

Have you tried re-registering yourself from the new address?

After you are receving mails from the new address, just drop your old one.

Hope that hepls.

ariel

El 09/09/16 a las 06:14, Stadelmann Josef escribió:

Hi,

I have a very simple issue but can’t find the way how to do it, was looking at

http://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/core/mail-lists.html

unfortunately I don’t get any more clever. All I see when I click is on  subscribe link is a mail form opening

but what do I have to send ?

And I ask that because I follow many dozens of apache.org mailing lists.

Regards

Josef

AW: How do I re-direct my e-mail address to continue receiving this e-mails from this forum

Josef Stadelmann

Oh thank you, I got it just now.