How to publish Apache axis2 web service without a web container (Tomcat)?

How to publish Apache axis2 web service without a web container (Tomcat)?

Vy Do
I stuck at here

Is possible make (and execute) a web service using Axis 2 without a web container (as Tomcat)? If yes, how can I do that?

For more clearly. I mean/ I want something like this.... In file: HelloWorldPublisher.java has Endpoint.publish("http://localhost:9999/ws/hello", new HelloWorldImpl()); it works (publish web service) without any application server. ( mkyong.com/webservices/jax-ws/jax-ws-hello-world-example )

Re: How to publish Apache axis2 web service without a web container (Tomcat)?

Vy Do