Quantcast

IOEXception End of Stream, but boundary not found

IOEXception End of Stream, but boundary not found

Hope, Carl
Hi,

We're getting the above error ("java.io.IOEXception End of Stream, but boundary not found") when our Axis1.2 client attempts to call an Axis 1.1service on an external machine running Tomcat.  Anyone seen this before and hopefully has an idea for a fix?
We've repeated the test by invoking the Axis Version service on the 1.1 box from the 1.2 box and get the same result so it seems a generic Axis or config issue rather than application specific.   We can connect from the 1.1 box and download the Tomcat home page from the server so we don't believe this to be a connectivity problem.

Thanks,

Carl Hope