Implementing a Service with DIME Attachments

Implementing a Service with DIME Attachments

John Prout
Good Morning

I have a requirement from Microsoft to provide a Web Services API into
our application, capable of receiving DIME attachments. We use Axis as
the web services engine for our J2EE application, but I assume
(waiting for confirmation) that Microsoft will be using .NET to call
into the API we implement.

Does anyone have any experience implementing a DIME service using
Axis? How well does it work? Does it interoperate with .NET?

I have a good deal of experience using Axis, but I've never worked
with DIME before.

Thanks in advance for any information

John