Is Axis2/C dead or will there be a release in 2012?

Is Axis2/C dead or will there be a release in 2012?

Sam Carleton-2
I asked back in December of 2010 if there was going to be another release, but there was no reply.  Then on August 23, 2011, Henrik asked what the status was of Axis2/C.  There was a bit of talk, but I have seen nothing come of it.

I was wondering if, in this new year, anyone could say definitely if there will be a release in 2012 or if we are simply on our own now?

I am asking this because I am trying to plan for the future and from all appears, it is time to move on from Axis2/C since there is no advancements in a number of years.

Sam