NULL Values

Alexander Mischur
Hello everybody,

I had problems with NULL values of parameters.

My Client sent always this:

<sample>
    <number>987654321</number>
    <callnumber>12345678</callnumber>
    <callid xsi:nil="true"/>
</sample>

but the webservice i called, wants this if the callid is null:

<sample>
    <number>987654321</number>
    <callnumber>12345678</callnumber>
</sample>

So, the tag callid musst not be sent.

I've generated the stub with wsdl2java from the wsdl.

I'll set this code in the method:

       _call.setProperty(org.apache.axis.client.Call.SEND_TYPE_ATTR,
Boolean.FALSE);
       _call.setProperty(org.apache.axis.AxisEngine.PROP_SEND_XSI,
Boolean.FALSE);

So, please  help me, because i don't know the attribute
which i had to set or which combination of attributes.

Thx

alex

Re: NULL Values

Alexander Mischur
Hello everybody

Excuse me! I haven't search enough in the maillist.

I found the solution in this thread
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-user&m=110267619124479&w=2
[Re: How NOT to generate empty elements is soap message?]
and create me a new axis.jar!

But I'm always unhappy with this solution.

Maybe the axis-developers can make this configurable
with setting a property in the version 1.3.

Where else can I place this request?

best regards
Alex