Need help for finding WSDL for the testing WSDL "all" construct.

Need help for finding WSDL for the testing WSDL "all" construct.

Chinthana C. Dinapala

Hi guys,

I’m facing some problems with finding a proper WSDL file for testing “all” construct.

Which I have got are complex and not give proper output.

Can anyone send me WSDL which have “all” construct? Document styles as well as RPC style needs, for test the changes.

Thanks

Chinthana Dinapala

Creating competitive advantage

RE: Need help for finding WSDL for the testing WSDL "all" construct.

Samisa Abeysinghe

http://www.theserverside.net/articles/content/SOAPExtensions/SOAPExtensions.html

http://www.laszlosystems.com/lps-2.2/docs/guide/rpc-soap.html

There are some samples in those pages. HTH

Samisa…