Need help with custom soap faults???

Michael Tyler - ISD

Folks,

According to this blog what I am trying to do is possible, but does not seem to be working.  Hoping someone can point me to what I am doing wrong pretty quickly, or to a link that will walk by thru the steps, as I am on a pretty tight project timeline.

http://www.dimuthu.org/blog/2009/02/09/code-generate-custom-soap-faults-for-axis2c/

The blogs states that the WSLD2C code generation should add extra structures and extra function parameters for custom SOAP faults.  I am not getting these extra fields from the code generation.  Do I need to modify the generated code manually???

I am including the output from WSDL2C, including the jar files being used.

I command line that I ran to create the code. ‘WSDL2C.sh -uri dataLoadTool_Implementation_STORE_V1_0.wsdl -u –ss’

The resulting skeleton files products from the run.

The WSDL and XSD files that I used when calling WSDL2C.

L. Michael Tyler, II

System Analyst - ISD Aps Dev Store Systems Services

Phone 479.277.2811

BlackBerry 479.420.3798

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error destroy it immediately. *** Walmart Confidential ***

WSDL2C_output.rtf (6K) Download Attachment
axis2_skel_dataLoadTool_STORE.c (3K) Download Attachment
axis2_skel_dataLoadTool_STORE.h (3K) Download Attachment
axis2_svc_skel_dataLoadTool_STORE.c (16K) Download Attachment
dataLoadTool_Implementation_STORE_V1_0.wsdl (1K) Download Attachment
dataLoadTool_Interface_STORE_V1_0.wsdl (7K) Download Attachment
dataLoadToolBusinessData.xsd (14K) Download Attachment
dataLoadToolCoreData.xsd (6K) Download Attachment