Paging in Axis2C

Soren B
Hi

Is it possible to use paging/caching in Axis2C?
I'm working on some sort of search-engine, and to avoid overhead when returning the search results, I want to cache it serverside, and then send 50, 100 - or whatever I decide - search results to the client, and then the next 50 when requested, and so on and so on...

Soren B

http://nandikajayawardana.blogspot.com/
WSO2 Inc: http://www.wso2.com

Re: Paging in Axis2C

Soren B
Mmmm....

Allright, I'll try to figure out another solution.
Thank you for the answer.

Br
Soren B

nandika jayawardana-2 wrote