Parameters in services.xml (Axis2c 1.6.0)

Parameters in services.xml (Axis2c 1.6.0)

Johannsmeier, Dieter (A-GDFI-SE5)
Parameters in services.xml (Axis2c 1.6.0)

Hello all,

I have some questions about parameters in services.xml.

As I right understand I can extend this file with an additional parameter

But how can I get the content of this parameter ( or any parameter)

I call  axis2_msg_ctx_get_property(msg_ctx, env, MyProperty)   within my skeleton invoke function, but only a null pointer is returned.

Additionally I need this value at the init/init_with conf function. How can I do that?  There is no msg_ctx in the parameter list.

Any idea?

Thank you very much in advance for your help

Dieter Johannsmeier

Software Engineer