Problems with WSDL2Ws tool in Axis C/C++ 1.5

Problems with WSDL2Ws tool in Axis C/C++ 1.5

Grimm_Clifford
On Windows, I am attempting to generate C/C++ client stubs for an interface
and am running into an error using the WSDL2Ws utility included with the
Axis C/C++ 1.5 distribution.

I am using Axis Java 1.2 (FINAL) as the run-time with JRE 1.5_02.

I believe my CLASSPATH is setup appropriately for this tool based on the
instructions and I can execute the Java Axis Clients just fine.

The following is the failure I am getting.

C:\>java -cp ".\wsdl2ws.jar;%CLASSPATH%"
org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws CasWebServices.wsdl -o./ClientOut -lc++
-sclient
org.apache.axis.wsdl.sym
bolTable.BindingEntry.getBindingStyle()Lorg/apache/axis/enum/Style;
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.setMethodInfo(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.getServiceInfo(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.generateWrappers(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.main(Unknown Source)

Any clues?

  Cliff

RE: Problems with WSDL2Ws tool in Axis C/C++ 1.5

leonardo rodrigo
To use WSDL2Ws java tool on the command line you require jdk 1.4 or  above

Please, confirm with:   java -version