Qname prefixs

babraa
Hello

My first post as a newbie. I have searched the forums and was suprised I couldn't find an answer. Makes me think I am doing something dim.

I am trying to a add a header to a soap call using

the following

    QName qNameHeader = new QName ("http://soap-authentication.org/2002/01", "BasicAuth", "auth"); //uri,local part, prefix
     SOAPHeaderElement header = new SOAPHeaderElement(qNameHeader);
     call.addHeader(header);

however when I check out the msg being sent the header is as such:
<soapenv:Header>
<ns1:BasicAuth soapenv:actor="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/actor/next" soapenv:mustUnderstand="0" xmlns:ns1="http://soap-authentication.org/2002/01"/>
</soapenv:Header>

I'm not sure why the ns1 is not being substituted with a "auth".

Are there more steps involved in setting a prefix?

Cheers

Nomit

Re: Qname prefixs

Toshi
Hello,

  This is a wrong list to ask questions
in English. It's for Japanese. So, please
go to "[hidden email]".

Thanks,
Toshi <[hidden email]>