Query:Runtime exception in AXIS2 while using xmlbeans

Query:Runtime exception in AXIS2 while using xmlbeans

Hemanth, Yamini (MSAS Sys Dev IBD)

Hi,
I am using AXIS2 and the databinding used is Xmlbeans.  When I run the wsdl command C:\Axis2\axis3\bin>wsdl2java  -uri C:/SNOOPY/Snoopy.wsdl -o C:/SNOOPY -ss -sd -d xmlbeans -g ,
  a list of files were generated. When I compile the application in EclipseIDE, there are no errors. However, when I try running it , I get the following errors:

at com.example.www.snoopy.xsd.Fund$Factory.newInstance(Fund.java:239)

at com.example.www.snoopy.Client.main(Client.java:18)

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot load SchemaTypeSystem. Unable to load class with name schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans.system.sF9A16A30B7A48352A3E6F4B6118CA60F.TypeSystemHolder. Make sure the generated binary files are on the classpath.

at org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlBeans.typeSystemForClassLoader(XmlBeans.java:783)

at com.example.www.snoopy.xsd.Fund.<clinit>(Fund.java:19)

... 2 more

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans.system.sF9A16A30B7A48352A3E6F4B6118CA60F.TypeSystemHolder

at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:268)

at org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlBeans.typeSystemForClassLoader(XmlBeans.java:769)

... 3 more

TypeSystemHolder.class is present in the package resources/schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans/system/sF9A16A30B7A48352A3E6F4B6118CA60F  . All the other files in this folder have the .xsb extension except this file. However , after the application is compiled , the TypeSystemHolder.class  is not present in the output directory. I also included the same.

Please help.

Please find attached the wsdl file.

Regards,

Yamini Hemanth
Morgan Stanley | Securities Integration Group
Bldg. 5, Sector 30, Mindspace, Goregaon (West) | Floor 02
Mumbai (Ex Bombay), 400 090
Phone: +91 22 6641-0579