Re: WebSphere 5.1 does not run Web Applications running Axis SOAP Engine

Re: WebSphere 5.1 does not run Web Applications running Axis SOAP Engine

Catalin Grigoroscuta
Hi,

I know this is off topic, but I think it may help you.
There is a much cleaner way to setup LogFactory on Websphere, without
doing the PARENT-LAST trick. See
http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27004610 for details