Reg: Time out error

Sandeep Komaravelly
Hi Axis2 Users/Developers,

I am Using AXIS2 in my application. I am new to this.
I am getting the following error.

Stub invoke FAILED: Error code: 92 :: Response timed out

Could someone let me know how I can set the timeout to some where like 5 mins instead to the default.

Thanks
K Sandeep

RE: Time out error

GIACAMOND

    /* Set timeout value */

    axis2_options_set_timeout_in_milli_seconds(options, env, timeout);

K Sandeep

AW: Time out error

Stadelmann Josef-2

For me the question is does the request come to the server and maybe write into a log to state the visit or is it never approaching the server for one or another reason?

What does TCPIP Monitor or a WireShark say show?

With kind regards

Josef

    axis2_options_set_timeout_in_milli_seconds(options, env, timeout);

K Sandeep

RE: Time out error

Sandeep Komaravelly
Can I even set this in axis2.xml file..?

Jean-Marc Lamond <[hidden email]> wrote:

    /* Set timeout value */

    axis2_options_set_timeout_in_milli_seconds(options, env, timeout);

K Sandeep

RE: Time out error

GIACAMOND

Yes

K Sandeep

Re: Reg: Time out error

nandika jayawardana-2
Hi Sandeep,

You can use the method axis2_options_set_timeout_in_milli_seconds to configure timeout.
If you are using the generated code, you might have to obtain the options struct and then set the timeout.

regards
Nandika