Save messages exchanged via SOAP APIs

abhishek jain

Hi,

Is there a way we can save messages exchanged via SOAP APIs as XML files in the filesystem with  a custom name?

Please advice,

Thanks

AJ

RE: Save messages exchanged via SOAP APIs

Martin Gainty
AJ

I would borrow getStringXML method from org.apache.axis2.databinding.utils.reader.ADBXMLStreamReaderTest

 /**
     * Util method to convert the pullstream to a string
     *
     * @param reader
     * @return
     */
    private String getStringXML(javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamReader reader) throws XMLStreamException {
        //the returned pullparser starts at an Element rather than the start
        //document event. This is somewhat disturbing but since an ADBBean
        //denotes an XMLFragment, it is justifiable to keep the current event
        //at the Start-element rather than the start document
        //What it boils down to is that we need to wrap the reader in a
        //stream wrapper to get a fake start-document event

        StreamingOMSerializer ser = new StreamingOMSerializer();
        ByteArrayOutputStream byteArrayOutputStream = new ByteArrayOutputStream();
        javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamWriter writer = StAXUtils.createXMLStreamWriter(byteArrayOutputStream);
//currently puts ALL content of XMLStreamReader to disk in XML format
//filter what reader gives you to a new filtered reader and use filtered reader in new StreamWrapper
        ser.serialize(
                new StreamWrapper(reader),
                writer);
        writer.flush();
//after flush ...should be on disk now
        return byteArrayOutputStream.toString();
    }

Martin