Share data between port binding impls

Lorenzo Dalla Vecchia
Hello.

I'm creating a web service with Axis that has two ports; WSDL2Java correclty
generates two implementation classes. Now, I need to share objects in memory
between the instances of the two binding classes. I'm not planning to have a
central repository (a data base) for the data: what is the best way to do
that with objects in memory?

Thanks!

--
Lorenzo

RE: Share data between port binding impls

jokum
Hi,

You could use the JNDI context to bind the object you would like to share.
The implementations of your webservice could looukup the object and use it's
state.

Kind regards,
Johan,

Re: Share data between port binding impls

Lorenzo Dalla Vecchia
Pardon me but, what are the classes involved? I searched for JNDI but found
a heap of things and got disoriented.
Do I have to run a specific server? I'm using Apache Tomcat as container for
Axis.
Thanks again.

--
Lorenzo