TCK's

dims
Team,

We have Zero blockers as of right now....

Venkat,
Please re-run the 2 standalone TCK's.

Guillaume,
Can you please re-run your J2EE TCK?

Tom,
Can you please re-run the cf regression tests?

Thanks,
dims

Re: TCK's

Venkat Reddy
The standalone TCKs for both JAXRPC and SAAJ ran green for latest Axis CVS.

- venkat

On 6/13/05, Davanum Srinivas <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Team,
>
> We have Zero blockers as of right now....
>
> Venkat,
> Please re-run the 2 standalone TCK's.
>
> Guillaume,
> Can you please re-run your J2EE TCK?
>
> Tom,
> Can you please re-run the cf regression tests?
>
> Thanks,
> dims

> Davanum Srinivas -http://blogs.cocoondev.org/dims/

Re: TCK's

dims
great thanks. please do it at least once a day till we ship 1.2.1 :)

-- dims

On 6/13/05, Venkat Reddy <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The standalone TCKs for both JAXRPC and SAAJ ran green for latest Axis CVS.
>
> - venkat
>

> On 6/13/05, Davanum Srinivas <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Team,
> >
> > We have Zero blockers as of right now....
> >
> > Venkat,
> > Please re-run the 2 standalone TCK's.
> >
> > Guillaume,
> > Can you please re-run your J2EE TCK?
> >
> > Tom,
> > Can you please re-run the cf regression tests?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > dims
> >
> > --
> > Davanum Srinivas -http://blogs.cocoondev.org/dims/

RE: TCK's

Tom Jordahl

Running CF regression tests now.

Note that I have not been able to fix the dotnet_soapenc_fix switch bug
without breaking all-tests.  Ugh.

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

Tests all pass! Ship it!   :-)
And I see that *you* fixed dotnet_soapenc_fix - sweet - although I have
not seen the CVS message....

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

both jaxrpc and saaj TCKs are still 100% green.

- venkat