Tests on Linux are failing after a cirtain point

Tests on Linux are failing after a cirtain point

Dushshantha Chandradasa

HI All,

When I run the Test framework on Linux, the monitor starts throwing an exception after 60+ tests were finished and all tests executions start to fail. If I run one those failing tests with –Dtest.name parameter, without restarting the server, it is passing.

What could be the reason??

Regards,

Marcus Dushshantha Chandradasa

Associate  Software Engineer

Virtusa (Pvt) Ltd.

[hidden email]

Mob:  0714867441

Re: Tests on Linux are failing after a cirtain point

hawkeye

what  exception is being thrown by the monitor?

"Dushshantha Chandradasa" <[hidden email]>

13/05/2005 12:05

Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

"Apache AXIS C Developers List" <[hidden email]>
cc
Subject

dchandradasa@...
Mob:  0714867441

RE: Tests on Linux are failing after a cirtain point

Dushshantha Chandradasa

Hi John,

Following are the exception messages.  Sorry for the late reply..

startMonitor:

     [echo] Starting monitor forwarding to localhost:8080

     [echo] MONITOR OUTPUT=java.net.BindException: Address already in use

     [echo]     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)

     [echo]     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.bind(PlainSocketImpl.java:331)

     [echo]     at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:318)

     [echo]     at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:185)

     [echo]     at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:97)

     [echo]     at org.apache.test.TestClientListener.startListener(Unknown Sou

ce)

     [echo]     at org.apache.test.TCPMonitor.<init>(Unknown Source)

     [echo]     at org.apache.test.TCPMonitor.getInstance(Unknown Source)

     [echo]     at org.apache.test.TCPMonitor.main(Unknown Source)

     [echo] Running Test RpcHttpHeaderTest1 http://localhost:13260/axis/Interop

ase

 [trycatch] Caught exception: Parallel execution timed out

     [echo] Exception in monitor caught it in Ant try/catch block while trying

o run test RpcHttpHeaderTest1

stopMonitor:

regards,

Dushshantha

RE: Tests on Linux are failing after a cirtain point

hawkeye

OK, that looks like the monitor isn't closing down from the previous test. I can try to look into it but this I don't have much time at the moment.

"Dushshantha Chandradasa" <[hidden email]>

16/05/2005 11:59