The input stream for an incoming message is null.

The input stream for an incoming message is null.

d.kumar@technisat.de

Hey,

another problem.

In my aqxis2 project I’m calling a asp.net soap service.

Serviceclient ist generated vie wsimport. Because the axis2 code generator gave me faulty class. à wants to implement a class not a interface… -> how ever I used wsimport.

After calling –net soap Service I’m getting:

The input stream for an incoming message is null.

At the other hand the .net service is never called.

Anny ideas?

I found something about options.. But in this client (@WebServiceClient) I’cant add these options.

options.setProperty(Constants.Configuration.DISABLE_SOAP_ACTION,Boolean.TRUE);

David Kumar

AW: The input stream for an incoming message is null.

d.kumar@technisat.de

Update:

If i’m generating a axis (axis1) client with eclipse everything is okay..

Any ideas?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

David Kumar

Senior Software Engineer Java, B. Sc.