Using Eclipse / TCP monitor

plork123

Can anyyone help me out

I've created a web service using eclipse and I have a client.java file that
calls a method in the web service.

I'm trying to run my client.java file so that i can see the SOAP
response/request

I right-click the file select Run As - Run, click the Args tab put the
progrram args in the Program args box, then click apply and Run

However, i'm not seeing any movement in the TCP- monitor.  I know my
client.java methd is being called as i've got the syste,.out.println in the
output but can't see anything hapening in the tcp monitor

Can anyone help me to get this to work

Many Thanks

http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters

Re: Using Eclipse / TCP monitor

Dan O'Neill
Hi,

Sorry I couldn't get back to you earlier... Are you using the SOAP/TCp
monitor that comes supplied with Axis or eclipse have one?

--
Classic Family Guy.....

"Yes, but no sprinkles. For every sprinkle i find, i shall KILL you." - Stewie
"And Joe, I've had new neighbors before, but none of them were half
the man you are. Since you're half a man already, that splits them
into some kind of fraction I can't even measure." - Peter
"Hello, 911? It's Quagmire. Yeah, it's caught in the window this time." Quagmire
"I got an idea, an idea so smart my head would explode if I even began
to know what I was talking about." - Peter