[VOTE] Moving Axis2/C and Axis1 to Attic

[VOTE] Moving Axis2/C and Axis1 to Attic

Deepal Jayasinghe-2
Hi All,

Axis2/C and Axis1 projects are lack of active developments, and when it
come to board reports there is nothing to report on these projects. So,
I am proposing to move those projects to Attic.

Here is my +1.

Deepal

Re: [VOTE] Moving Axis2/C and Axis1 to Attic

Tom Jordahl-2
+1
(binding)

--