[VOTE] Moving Axis2/C and Axis1 to Attic

[VOTE] Moving Axis2/C and Axis1 to Attic

Deepal Jayasinghe-2
Hi All,

Axis2/C and Axis1 projects are lack of active developments, and when it
come to board reports there is nothing to report on these projects. So,
I am proposing to move those projects to Attic.

Here is my +1.

Deepal

RE: [VOTE] Moving Axis2/C and Axis1 to Attic

Martin Gainty
I think we have enough resources to maintain C Language on 'Nix platforms

If we can secure a Microsoft resource to maintain the dos/windows code we *could* keep Axis1 C code and Axis2 C Code active

If no Microsoft resource comes forward After May 1 I vote +1 for both Axis1/C and Axis2/C be moved to attic

Thanks Deepal

Martin

> To: [hidden email]; [hidden email]; [hidden email]; [hidden email]; [hidden email]

> From: [hidden email]
> Subject: [VOTE] Moving Axis2/C and Axis1 to Attic
> Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 08:25:38 -0700
>
> Hi All,
>
> Axis2/C and Axis1 projects are lack of active developments, and when it
> come to board reports there is nothing to report on these projects. So,
> I am proposing to move those projects to Attic.
>
> Here is my +1.
>
> Deepal

Re: [VOTE] Moving Axis2/C and Axis1 to Attic

Tom Jordahl-2
+1
(binding)

--