[VOTE] Moving Savan, Savan/C, and Sandesha/C to attic.

[VOTE] Moving Savan, Savan/C, and Sandesha/C to attic.

Deepal Jayasinghe-2
Dear All,

Savan/Java, Savan/C and Sandesha/C projects seem to be inactive for a
long time, and the Apache way is to move such inactive project to attic.
Please indicate your vote for each individual project.

Here is my vote.

[+1] - Savan/C
[+1] - Savan/Java
[+1] - Sandesha/C

Thanks,
Deepal

Re: [VOTE] Moving Savan, Savan/C, and Sandesha/C to attic.

Deepal Jayasinghe-2
If the projects are dead why we need to move to archive inside Axis ?.
Anyway, I am open to both.

Deepal

> Are you proposing to move them to the Apache Attic or to archive them
> inside the Axis TLP?
>
> Andreas
>
> On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 1:23 AM, Deepal jayasinghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Dear All,
>>
>> Savan/Java, Savan/C and Sandesha/C projects seem to be inactive for a
>> long time, and the Apache way is to move such inactive project to attic.
>> Please indicate your vote for each individual project.
>>
>> Here is my vote.
>>
>> [+1] - Savan/C
>> [+1] - Savan/Java
>> [+1] - Sandesha/C
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Deepal

Re: [VOTE] Moving Savan, Savan/C, and Sandesha/C to attic.

Dinesh Weerapurage
[+1] - Savan/C
[+1] - Savan/Java
[+1] - Sandesha/C

thanks,
Dinesh.

On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 7:23 PM, Deepal jayasinghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All,

Savan/Java, Savan/C and Sandesha/C projects seem to be inactive for a
long time, and the Apache way is to move such inactive project to attic.
Please indicate your vote for each individual project.

Here is my vote.

[+1] - Savan/C
[+1] - Savan/Java
[+1] - Sandesha/C

Thanks,
Deepal

Re: [VOTE] Moving Savan, Savan/C, and Sandesha/C to attic.

Deepal Jayasinghe-2
FYI: I have included the resolution request for this month's board agenda.

Deepal