Windows Axis2/C linking to msvcrt.dll

Sam Carleton-2
I have been compiling my own Axis2/C for a while now on Windows.  One minor issue that has bothered by for a while is that Apache was using it, which uses the originall msvcrt.dll runtime, but my custom compiled Axis2/C required the runtime specific to the compiler I am using, VS2008.

I ran into this article that talks about how to actually compile against the original msvcrt.dll:

http://nn1234.wordpress.com/2008/04/11/vc-90-msvcrtdll-windows-95/

I started the conversion like 6 months ago and got part of it working, but succeeded yesterday with the rest of the conversion.  If others are interested in knowing what I did to get it to work, let me know.

Sam