access to HttpServletRequest headers

Giao
Hi,

Is there any way for a WSDL2Java-generated skeleton
class (like the MTOMSampleSkeleton) to access any of
the HttpServletRequest headers?  We have a requirement
to use some of the info from the headers in the
implementation.

Thanks in advance.
Giao Nguyen

Re: access to HttpServletRequest headers

Martin Gainty
easiest way is to dig out the headers from the messageReceiver class
and then reference
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPHeader which will use
extractAllHeaderElements method to iterate thru all of the elements from the
returned iterator
http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/apiDocs/index.html

Does this help?
M--