addr_out_handler.c(133) No action present. Stop processing addressing

addr_out_handler.c(133) No action present. Stop processing addressing

earlati2
Hi, I'm just started to use axis2c and I rewrite a simple service which is a copy of the add funtionality of the math service. It seems all ok but at the end of the procedure, when the service should send back the result of the sum, it report the error "No action present". I called my service "ctictrlintf" and inside the ctictrlintf_invoke function I get that node with the 2 parameter to add. Here the content of the node printed using axiom_node_to_string api.
<ns1:test1 xmlns:ns1="http://ws.apache.org/axis2/services/ctictrlintf">
<param1>40</param1>
<param2>8</param2>
</ns1:test1>
At the end of the function ctictrlintf_invoke is returned a nod ewith result of the addiction.
<ns1:result xmlns:ns1="http://axis2/test/namespace1">48</ns1:result>
What happened after that is reported below. Somewhere in addr_out_handler.c the program reported the error "No action present" and abort the operation.
[debug] phase.c(210) Invoke the handler AddressingOutHandler within the phase MessageOut
[info]  Starting addressing out handler
[debug] addr_out_handler.c(133) No action present. Stop processing addressing
[info]  Request served in 0.012 seconds
What mean this error and what action should require the library to complete its work ? Best reagards, Enzo