free function of axis2 skeleton not called when running in apache module

free function of axis2 skeleton not called when running in apache module

Patrick Duflot
Hi list,

I have an axis2/c web service hosted under Apache 2.2.11.
I am using Axis/c 1.6.0
I am running under Windows XP

I provide a free function in my axis2_svc_skeleton_ops_t struct.
This function is never called when I stop the Apache process in Windows service manager.
This function is neither called when I run Apache in console mode and I close the console window.

Is this a bug in Axis2/c, in Apache or something else ?

Thank you