how to subscribe the services on the server?

how to subscribe the services on the server?

洪武 连
I know that Axis can do request/response application.But it doesn't fit me.I want to let the services on the server send back some runtime data at any moment without the client requesting.how can i finished it?
Thanks!

Do You Yahoo!?
????=?????????????????

Re: how to subscribe the services on the server?

Anne Thomas Manes
You must set up the client as a service and define an interface that
supports one-way messages.

Anne

On 5/6/05, 洪武 连 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I know that Axis can do request/response application.But it doesn't fit me.I
> want to let the services on the server send back some runtime data at any
> moment without the client requesting.how can i finished it?
> Thanks!

>  注册世界一流品质的雅虎免费电邮

Re: how to subscribe the services on the server?

洪武 连
Thanks,can you give me more details.or send me some exampls or resources links.

Anne Thomas Manes <[hidden email]> ??#?

On 5/6/05, ???? l wrote:

> I know that Axis can do request/response application.But it doesn't fit me.I
> want to let the services on the server send back some runtime data at any
> moment without the client requesting.how can i finished it?
> Thanks!