java to wsdl

wsdl nerd
Good Afternoon to all,
I'm happy about joining the group, looking forward for
some help from you all.

I've the following queries when i need to expose a
java component into web service.

I use axis for the task[using java2wsdl and wsdl2java]

The following are my queries:

1. If i obtain a wsdl file from a class that has all
the implementation in it, should I bother about the
Interface and the Implementation obtained from
wsdl2java?

2. Say the java file that i want to expose as
webservice is a part of a big package, What should i
do about the import stuff in the file that i have to
convert to web service?? Has it got something to do
with the classpath..

Eagerly Waiting for reply,
Thank you..

RE: java to wsdl

Koney, Satish
You dont need to worry about the imports.

But you could have easily tested it..why wait for reply?

Confidential:  This electronic message and all contents contain information
from Syntel, Inc. which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the
addressee only. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy,
distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you
have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy the original message and all copies.