[jira] [Created] (AXIS2C-1685) Unable to serialize/deserialize object, wrong element type or null node (om_element.c)

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[jira] [Created] (AXIS2C-1685) Unable to serialize/deserialize object, wrong element type or null node (om_element.c)

JIRA jira@apache.org
Sevak Asadorian created AXIS2C-1685:
---------------------------------------

             Summary: Unable to serialize/deserialize object, wrong element type or null node (om_element.c)
                 Key: AXIS2C-1685
                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-1685
             Project: Axis2-C
          Issue Type: Bug
          Components: code generation, wsdl, wsdl2c tool
    Affects Versions: 1.6.0
         Environment: CentOS 6.5
            Reporter: Sevak Asadorian


>> Note #1: I was unable to find a forum and this was the only means of communication I found for this project.
>> Note #2:Searched the DB before creating this issue to skip duplicates.

>> Description: Unable to serialize object. (most likely why it's failing to deserialize as well).

>> In generated code:
...
xsi_type_attri = axiom_attribute_create (env, "type", "LocomotiveInformationTransaction", xsi_ns);
//The following line results in ERROR:
axiom_element_add_attribute (parent_element, env, xsi_type_attri, parent);
...

>> The error. (from wlis.log):
...
[error] om_element.c(283) Wrong element type or null node
...

>> Pasting part of the wsdl file (i couldn't attach it, let me know if you need the entire file):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!--Created by TIBCO WSDL-->
<wsdl:definitions xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/" xmlns:ns0="http://www.nscorp.com" xmlns:tns="http://www.nscorp.com" xmlns:ns1="java:com.nscorp.wlis.locoinfo" name="Untitled" targetNamespace="http://www.nscorp.com">
    <wsdl:types>
        <xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" targetNamespace="http://www.nscorp.com" elementFormDefault="qualified" attributeFormDefault="unqualified">
            <xs:import namespace="java:com.nscorp.wlis.locoinfo"/>
            <xs:element name="UpdateLocoStatus" nillable="true" type="ns1:LocomotiveInformationTransaction"/>
            <xs:element name="UpdateLocoStatusResponse" nillable="true" type="ns1:LocomotiveResponse"/>
            <xs:element name="isAliveResponse" nillable="true" type="xs:string"/>
        </xs:schema>
        <xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:stns="java:com.nscorp.wlis.locoinfo" xmlns="java:com.nscorp.wlis.locoinfo" targetNamespace="java:com.nscorp.wlis.locoinfo" elementFormDefault="qualified" attributeFormDefault="qualified">
            <xsd:complexType name="ArrayOfCondition">
                <xsd:sequence>
                    <xsd:element name="Condition" nillable="true" type="stns:Condition" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
                </xsd:sequence>
            </xsd:complexType>
...


The only thing I could see that stood out was the namespace it was using. In this case, it looked like (after stepping through the code and lots of debugging log statements) it was using the default "xsi" namespace. i tried hard coding "ns1" as the namespace for LocomotiveInformationTransaction but that did not resolve the issue.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]