mapping class names to wsdl complexType names

mapping class names to wsdl complexType names

devnu1l
Hi,

We have an application that currently uses glue (www.webmethods.com) for the
soap implementation and are looking to migrate to axis.  Obviously in order
to do this we must maintain compatibility with the current wsdl.  The one
thing i cannot see how to do with axis is map from the complex types declared
in the wsdl to objects in the java.  For instance, in java we have a java
class called 'AccountsTO', the TO suffix being an internal naming convention
that isn't used in the WSDL.  So the WSDL would contain

<xsd:complexType name="Account">
    <xsd:sequence>
    </xsd:sequence>
</xsd:complexType>

Is there a way to tell axis that the complex type 'Account' maps to the java
type 'AccountsTO'?

Thanks in advance for any pointers

Re: mapping class names to wsdl complexType names

Anne Thomas Manes
You define this type of mapping in the WSDD, using either
<typeMapping> or <beanMapping>. See
http://www.osmoticweb.com/axis-wsdd/typeMapping.htm.

Anne