publish a wsdl document

Atanacio Reyes
hi:
I have two questions:
1. Is it possible to publish a xsd or wsdl document with the mod_axis2 module?
2. someone can give me an example of how to use sessions on the axis2c server side?

thanks all for the support.

RE: publish a wsdl document

David F Bakker
I can answer #1. Just name the wsdl the same as your service.wsdl and put it in your service directory. Then you can get to it with using an url with ?wsdl at the end.
EX:
Service name is hello
Under services/hello put hello.wsdl
From a browser you can get to it with http://hostname/axis2/services/hello?wsdl

Change names as appropriate.

1. Is it possible to publish a xsd or wsdl document with the mod_axis2 module?
2. someone can give me an example of how to use sessions on the axis2c server side?

thanks all for the support.

----------------- This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee or if this email is to a user no longer associated with the named address you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Arraya Solutions Inc, Suite 113, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462

Re: publish a wsdl document

Samisa Abeysinghe-4

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 9:50 AM, Atanacio Reyes <[hidden email]> wrote:
hi:
I have two questions:
1. Is it possible to publish a xsd or wsdl document with the mod_axis2 module?

For each service, you can specify the WSDL from within the services.xml file

2. someone can give me an example of how to use sessions on the axis2c server side?

Have a look at  echo sample's services.xml file.
You need to uncomment and set the line:
 <!--parameter name="wsdl_path">PATH</parameter-->

e.g.
 <parameter name="wsdl_path">./echo.wsdl</parameter>

Samisa...

thanks all for the support.

Samisa Abeysinghe
Director, Engineering - WSO2 Inc.